2012年1月12日 星期四

The Amazement of Dancing (final)

原文:Dancing not only strengthens my physically ability but also art sense. Dance is the combination of body, music, drama ,so whiling dancing, it actually enlightens so many abilities in our life. That’s why even I had ever not get the drawing class and writing class, I still can get readers touched. The sincere motion in dancers’ heart is truly exist.
I am so lucky that I have an art family, and experienced brilliant 18 years. The amazement of dancing is continuous discovered. I believe the four years in NTU, my characteristic will also make me happy and joyful.

討論:這段不太通順,應是對英文表達不熟所致,其中有些明顯的文法錯誤,名詞之前應是形容詞,故應說physical ability, 另外用複數abilities,就顯得作者更有能耐了。the sincere motion in dancers' heart is truly exist. 這句話意思不清,而且is, exist是兩個動詞,是很明顯的文法錯誤。

修改後:Dancing not only strengthens my physical abilities but also enhances my artistic sense. Dance, as an art form, is a combination of body movements, music, and drama. Dancing is enlightening, because it can bring out many capabilities that you don't even know you have. For example, I have never taken any drawing nor writing classes, but my drawing and writing are good and touching.

I am so lucky that I have an art family, and have lived to the fullest the past 18 years. I expect the future four years in NTU will be as happy and joyful as before, as I continue to discover the amazement of dancing.

沒有留言: