2012年1月9日 星期一

The Amazement of Dancing (3)

原文:Therefore, it’s hard for me to overcome the frustration for I know I will not be a dancer. However, in the period of examing , I found I have more body strength than other classmates who seldom exercise. What’s more I paid much attention in class and behaved effective. I Attributed to the training on dancing.

討論:這一段用了四個連接詞,therefore,for, however, what's more,因用得不好,反而把意思搞亂了。連接詞看起來是個小字,若用錯,因果關係就搞不清楚。in the period of examing意思不清,需作者再釐清。I paid much attention in class and behaved effective這一句用過去式,表示現在已經不是如此了嗎?況且此段前兩句是用現在式,時態不一致,要擇一而用,我認為這段用現在式才合理,behaved effective不通,也許作者本意是「做事很有效率」。最後一句,I attribute to the training on dancing. attribute 後面少了一個受詞。為求簡潔,說dance training即可。

修改後:It's hard for me to overcome the frustrations, therefore, I know I can not be a dancer. However, I find that I am physically stronger than my classmates who seldom exercise, and I am able to focus better and work more effectively, which I attribute to my dance training.

沒有留言: